Northern Resistance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application!

Go down

Application! Empty Application!

Post  nightwis Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:02 pm

1. Your username and city coordinates/population
Nightwish (-256,251), pop,259 keep growing.

2. Your play style: defensive/offensive
I am Gual, and I like TT's. In fact, I can play either.

3. Your current troop count in wheat usage
25 phalanx and 25 TT's.

4. Race (gaul/teuton/roman)
Gual.

5. Previous experience
started to play travian about 3 years ago. At that time, I played a lot. Then I quit since this game eats too much time.
Now, I am back. Famaliar with most tools for travian, and understand most tactics.

6. Are you/Have you been farmed?
Now, I have not lost one point of resourse and successfully dodged raiding from other big players.

7. Why you want to join us?
Everyone wants to join a strong alliance, right? I will obey the command without any doubt and try best to contribute for our alliance if possible.In fact, I cant feel any meaning of this game without dedication to a trustworthy alliance and united friends.

8. Do you have any friends/family in our group or on this server(what groups are they in)?
No, but I have chatted with Birmingham from NR-F-F a lot before. He is a nice and helpful guy. rabbit rabbit

nightwis

Back to top Go down

Application! Empty Re: Application!

Post  Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:06 pm

Oh man, I hadn't listened to Nightwish in nearly 10 years and saw the link in your profile, that's the one song I remember most!

A little small for our larger wings, but NR-FF might be a good place, especially considering the current relationship with Birmingham.

Back to top Go down

Application! Empty re:Alias11

Post  nightwis Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:16 pm

oh, someone else still remembers nightwish, that's impressive. That's my favourite song always. Very Happy

Thank you very much. Yeah, I am quite small now. I'd like to join any wings of NR, especially NR-F-F

nightwis

Back to top Go down

Application! Empty not related to the current applicant

Post  Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:50 pm

I would like to add few questions on the NR-A application. #1 do you play with gold? #2 do you skype? #3 do you run cats with firefox?

Back to top Go down

Post  CutterX Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:25 pm

I would say kind of small, but get a 2nd city in a cropper and re-apply
CutterX
CutterX

Back to top Go down

Application! Empty Re: mylittlepwny

Post  nightwis Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:08 pm

1) I will play with gold, when i get a nice 15 cropper;

2) I do use skype, but you should stand my "aweful" english, I am not native English speaker.

3) I think it is possible for me to send two waives of cats in the same second, by using firefox. However, it will take me a long time to rown cats. bounce bounce

nightwis

Back to top Go down

Application! Empty Re: CutterX

Post  nightwis Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:16 pm

Thanks for the reply, CutterX!

I plan to have another village in the following week. I just got 2000 cultural points. Please don't raid me in this week, thank you all very much!! It would be most depressing that selter is killed Razz Razz

I plan to settle at (-271|267), this is a nice 15 cropper. Has anyone claimed this one before? I do like this cropper, and it's weired that no one pays attention to it. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

nightwis

Back to top Go down

Post  CutterX Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:22 pm

nightwis wrote:Thanks for the reply, CutterX!

I plan to have another village in the following week. I just got 2000 cultural points. Please don't raid me in this week, thank you all very much!! It would be most depressing that selter is killed Razz Razz

I plan to settle at (-271|267), this is a nice 15 cropper. Has anyone claimed this one before? I do like this cropper, and it's weired that no one pays attention to it. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

well you shouldnt let your settler sit at home when not around. It's best to make friends with a gaul with traps and stick your settlers in his traps
CutterX
CutterX

Back to top Go down

Application! Empty RE: CutterX

Post  nightwis Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:30 pm

Hehe, what a smart trick! Thanks!
I heard this before, but never used it.

However, I will keep my selter raiding. So many resource nearby, and my TT's are exhausting!

Razz Razz

nightwis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down