Northern Resistance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I wanna be let down by my leader again

Go down

I wanna be let down by my leader again Empty I wanna be let down by my leader again

Post  jeff Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:51 am

You do all realize that your faithful leader cutter tucked his tail and fled when the poop hit the fan on s1.....right? He talked alot of smack but when things got rough he just deleted, leaving the rest of his alliance to fend for themselves. just keep a sharp eye on this one: she/he will drop you like a bad habit

jeff

Back to top Go down

I wanna be let down by my leader again Empty Re: I wanna be let down by my leader again

Post  Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:01 pm

sounds like the rantings of a bitter, uninformed person that has lost touch with reality clown

Back to top Go down

I wanna be let down by my leader again Empty Re: I wanna be let down by my leader again

Post  Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:07 pm

mylittlepwny! wrote:sounds like the rantings of a bitter, uninformed person that has lost touch with reality clown

+1

Back to top Go down

Post  CutterX Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:41 am

sadly this is a sad sad member of the alliance we opposed on s1.

the truth is I started a month late on that server, in the middle of the stronghold of the alliance that would dominate the quad in the middle of the 2nd city strongholds of 3 of their bigger players and their leader. I joined the 2nd most powerful alliance of the quad, but its leaders betrayed us and joined the opposing alliance. All but one of these leaders also refused to attack the peeps attacking them. So they sold out the lower 2/3rds of the alliance so they could sim, later attacking members of their former alliance. I was not allowed or asked to switch over even though I had risen to like their top 10 pop peeps. This was because I dared to attack them including destroying a ten pop city one of their leaders took 10 spaces from me. So in revenge they o-popped my capital (took 80,000 troops to destroy it) and catted all my cities. They tried and failed to 0-pop another one cuz they forget to say hey lets all arrive during same time zone =D so had an hour to rebuild between attacks. So went from the 120th player to the 800th in one day. Well i build myself back up to top 200 and formed an alliance out of the noobs out in the boondocks and kept it from being farmed for 9 months, grew them into some nice anvils and even hammers to strike back. Sadly a lot of these players gave up for other servers and about 5 got banned. So we sorely lost a lot of power by end. Our plan had always been to go suicide at the end and tip the scales a little so that first alliance, W.E. wouldnt win. They were the type that were bullies, didnt value diplomacy, and were generally stupid in how they were led. Kinda like UNW. Its why I loved since the beginning of the server poked at them =D

well the WW came, and we went suicide. I o-popped half a dozen of their feeder towns for the WW near us. My last attack had a clearing wave of 87 spears and still 0popped the town.
this then is my failure, and jeff is a member of the bully alliance WE, so bitter at what at did that he came here to rant. I'll laugh when they lose the round.
CutterX
CutterX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum