Northern Resistance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cutter is awesome

2 posters

Go down

cutter is awesome Empty Re: cutter is awesome

Post  blimko Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:05 pm

As far as I know you could be some imposter since I'm pretty sure anyone can use the guest "elk". but if it is really you than that is a illegitimate reason.

blimko

Back to top Go down

Post  CutterX Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:27 pm

blimko wrote:As far as I know you could be some imposter since I'm pretty sure anyone can use the guest "elk". but if it is really you than that is a illegitimate reason.

No I banned all the people who left NR and conspired to hijack the wings. They are not NR and do not deserve to be here.
CutterX
CutterX

Back to top Go down

Post  elk. Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:20 am

We are still NR. The name is different, the players are the same.

elk.

Back to top Go down

Post  blimko Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:25 am

could someone fill me in? If you remember I don't have an account there. Neutral

lol whats your account in NR?

blimko

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:28 am

blimko wrote:could someone fill me in? If you remember I don't have an account there. Neutral

Then why should this matter to you?

Back to top Go down

Post  blimko Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:20 pm

Quaraz wrote:
blimko wrote:could someone fill me in? If you remember I don't have an account there. Neutral

Then why should this matter to you?

Just curious. I find this server as interesting as a TV show. Wink I want to know how the shows playing out.

blimko

Back to top Go down

Post  ZoMg Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:29 pm

I got banned so now I have no chance of winning the WW game.....

ZoMg

Back to top Go down

Post  CutterX Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:20 pm

elk. wrote:We are still NR. The name is different, the players are the same.

no you are not NR....NR was build on all active members cooperating to become strong. We did that, enough to clear our area of UNW players and to defend against them.

You are RR, a merger with UNW of hijacked players who were lied to there would be no cuts above 1300, now its 2500 like I said, whats next?

Pondfrog sold out for unnamed things, Merlash and ghost sold out for the promise of an artie....what did you sell out for elk? Or do you really think UNW, a mere 60 players, had a chance of winning the WW vs 3 200+ manned alliances? Even the merger there will be less than 150 players, many of which from NR hate UNW and have already agreed to undermine/spy etc on them. You guys have screwed yourself
CutterX
CutterX

Back to top Go down

Post  ZoMg Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:06 pm

cutter there's a difference between dropping someone and putting them in a training wing.

ZoMg

Back to top Go down

Post  CutterX Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:48 am

ZoMg wrote:cutter there's a difference between dropping someone and putting them in a training wing.

Sadly you did not see the discussions. UNW was joking about the training wing. Ultimo flat out said if they dont grow they get farmed. (How much time and what growth level is expected?)

Others were joking they would be trained how to spend and dodge ie- by being raided.
And does it even matter. You sold them out. You sold out the under 1300's that were helping you. You sold out the under 2500's. What are you going to do when they start getting farmed? Probably join in.

You can rationalize it away that you are doing good for them, keeping in the alliance, but they are being separated for no reason so you wont see the attacks on them. What other reason would you have for gutting FF? 1/3 of members gone. Other than to weaken FF.

First they came for the under 1300s, then they came for the under 2500's, then they came for anyone who gives up resources or they want to farm (40 attacks aday and anyone will...this included some 4000 pop people presently, but screw them too), then they came for anyone under 10 cities, when they came for me, there was no one left to help.
CutterX
CutterX

Back to top Go down

cutter is awesome Empty RE: cutter is awesome

Post  elk. Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:37 pm

Cutter, look at this.
FF has lost 1/3 of its members.
Yet we still are the same, if not a better rank in attackers and robbers of the week.
What did we lose? Nothing.
What did we gain? 60 very strong allies.

elk.

Back to top Go down

Post  ZoMg Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:22 pm

Did you just compare UNW to nazi germany?

ZoMg

Back to top Go down

Post  elk. Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:53 pm

lol. Comparison of Sam the Man to hitler in RR2 forum.

elk.

Back to top Go down

Post  ZoMg Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:35 am

First they came for the under 1300s, then they came for the under 2500's, then they came for anyone who gives up resources or they want to farm (40 attacks aday and anyone will...this included some 4000 pop people presently, but screw them too), then they came for anyone under 10 cities, when they came for me, there was no one left to help.

That's definitely a parallel of some famous holocaust poem. I dont think the merge is quite as big of a deal, but who knows, some people take this game pretty seriously...

ZoMg

Back to top Go down

Post  blimko Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:11 am

ZoMg wrote:I got banned so now I have no chance of winning the WW game.....

I will get it to 1 and wait for you to somehow get in and win. Wink

blimko

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum